Blog of a girl who struggles with her fat ass and the process of it's elimination.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

WI Fail, Gym Success, Gwynnie Bee

So, I gained this week.  Mid-week weigh in was right.  This prompted me to think, when I lost a bunch of weight before, despite advice telling me to do otherwise, I did weigh myself daily.  And tracked it.  So I might try that.  I don't always have time in the morning to weigh myself, or am awake enough to remember during "prime weighing time" (which means before I do anything except pee and rub sleep crust from my eyes).  So.  We'll see.  Friday I did join a game at DietBet.  The pot is currently at $300 with 20 players.  According to the game, I only have to lose 4.5 lbs in the next 25 days.  I think I can do that!  I started to get anxious about whether I would win, then I realized that if I lose the weight, I win at least some money.  That's what is so cool about DietBet!  Check it out!!

Yesterday I made it through a WHOLE Saturday morning Zumba class!  I am quite happy with myself.  I am also sore in my abs and shoulders today.  Well, no pain, no gain!  I'm going to another class tonight too.

I'm also pretty pumped because I signed up for Gwynnie Bee, after reading about the new service on one of the blogs I follow.  This service is just plain genuis, it's like Netflix for clothes sizes 10-26.  Fan.freaking.awesome!!!  If you sign up this month, you get a free 30 day trial.  Check it out, and let them know I referred you!


Current weight - 208.0


*Please note all opinions expressed are entirely my own, and I was neither asked nor compensated for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment