Blog of a girl who struggles with her fat ass and the process of it's elimination.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Struggles

I've been weighing myself daily (which I do not advise) and find the scale once again slowly but surely creeping up.  Seems that I hit a peak low a couple of days after the weekend, then the numbers creep up through the rest of the week.  Considering what I know about calories in versus calories out, this doesn't make sense to me.  Theoretically I should be down because I am still having consistent deficits in my calories, so this challenges everything I've found to be true about weight loss.  I've been reflecting on the past week and how I've eaten, and there were some choices I made that had room for improvement.  Usually when I'm binging, I have a little inner voice that says things like "Maybe you don't really need that." "If you keep indulging in impulses like this, you'll never lose the weight."  When she speaks up I know I'm in trouble.  I haven't heard from her much lately.  I think because I still fell under the number of calories I've burned, she hasn't had much of an issue with what I've been eating.  Maybe it's the alcohol.  Maybe this week I won't pick up a bottle (or two) of wine, because when it's open, I'll drink it.  Maybe this week I won't eat out so much.  Thanksgiving is coming up this week and I hope to dear God that I can control myself.  For my goal on DietBet, as of today, I still have 19 days to lose 5.7 pounds.  I can do that.  I just need to be more focused.  Deeeeeep breeeeeeath.......


No comments:

Post a Comment