Blog of a girl who struggles with her fat ass and the process of it's elimination.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Elf for Health - Holiday Challenge

On The Lean Green Bean blog, a holiday challenge is about to start!


Elf for Health will feature daily challenges starting the day after Thanksgiving, and go on until the first week of January.  All participants receive an Elf to cheer you on!  In exchange, you are also that person's Elf.  Elves are switched out every two weeks, or three times during the challenge.  Elves are asked to email your Elf buddy a minimum of twice per week.  Elves can also do extra stuff and try to win prizes for Best Elf!  Prizes for Best Elf go out at the end of each round.  There is also one grand prize winner at the end for participation and being an all around awesome Elf.  There are also prizes for daily challenge winners!  That's a lot of potential prizes!  To top of all off and help us all be extra motivated, they've put together a Facebook group just for the Elf for Health challenge!  You can also follow by Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Check out the daily challenges here!  I've already signed up ... will you join me?



3 comments:

  1. I JUST LOVE THIS IDEA!! It's awesome. I saw it on Linday's blog. It's awesome.
    I love the title of your blog. Classic! And, thanks for stopping by mine :)
    Enjoy your holiday!! Remember, tips from a dietitian; more protein, less carbs. Stock up on lean turkey, and lots of veggies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips! I'll be stopping by your blog often, I'm sure. Thanks for checking out mine! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Sylvie! I am your elf match for this round :). Let's rock it girl! My blog is www.keepmovingforwardwithme.com.

    ReplyDelete