Blog of a girl who struggles with her fat ass and the process of it's elimination.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Never Weigh Yourself in the Middle of the Week!

Last night Hubs and I went to the gym, and I swam for about 20 minutes.  Now, I'm not the strongest swimmer, so I acknowledge that this doesn't burn a whole lot of calories for me.  However, since I power-housed through (almost) three classes over the weekend, and plan to go again this weekend, last night's swim was more of a bonus workout than anything.  I feel like I didn't do well on my calories yesterday, but I still had a deficit of 547.  Actually, that could be my lowest deficit since tracking, now that I think about it.  Anyway, this morning I felt like I have been doing fairly well overall so I wanted to weigh myself to see how progress is going.  I never log mid-week weigh ins since they are not "official" but sometimes it's nice to have that encouragement.  Somehow, I just never learn.  Whenever I do this I either see a great number, but a not as great number on my official weigh in day, OR, I weigh in even higher than my last weigh in.  This morning was a SCARY high number.
My friend has this pic on her blog, I think it's hilarious.

Now I am doubting myself.  Are my deficits too low?  Did my body somehow absorb pool water which made the scale lie to me?  Will I ever be able to shed this unwanted weight?  Time will only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment