Blog of a girl who struggles with her fat ass and the process of it's elimination.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday: Thanksgiving Edition

Another week of Friend Makin' Monday, make new friends, find new blogs to love, and learn more about me!  This week's questions are Thanksgiving related!

If you haven't participated in FMM, here's what to do:  Copy these questions into a new post on your blog, then come back here and comment with your link.  Make new friends!

Thanksgiving Edition

1. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?  If so, please share them.  Since my husband and I got married last year, we are still working out our traditions.  We've only developed traditions for Christmas so far!

2. List at least three dishes that are on your family’s table every year. Besides the usual turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and rolls..... cherry pie, sweet potato casserole, and green beans with mushrooms.

3. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie?  I LOVE pumpkin!

4. Will you watch football on Thanksgiving Day?  My husband does.  I'll spend that time curled up with Pug and my sister in law under a fuzzy blanket.

5. Do you plan to exercise Thursday?  No........ but I plan to swim tonight, and hopefully get in a work out on Wednesday depending on my knee.

6. Do you prefer ham or turkey?  Turkey all the way!!!!!!

7. Will you shop on Black Friday?  If so, where will you go first?  I try to avoid Black Friday.  I much prefer Cyber Monday!  I'm all about online shopping.

8. Do you take a nap on Thanksgiving?  Not always, but that doesn't mean I don't want to. :)

9. Share one dish that probably won’t be on anyone else’s table.  I don't think we're having anything special this year!

10. What are you thankful for today?  I'm thankful for my little family, and my ever increasingly awesome friends.

Your turn!  Answer these questions on your blog, then post your link below!  Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. New follower from FMM!! Hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Welcome! I'm definitely looking forward to it, have a great one too!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Visiting from FMM! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete