Blog of a girl who struggles with her fat ass and the process of it's elimination.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites

I needed to plan some protein into my evening meal, so I figured I would incorporate it into my dessert.  Because, really, what's better than dessert?  (Reason why I struggle with an ass? Hmm...)

I adapted my recipe from another blogger's recipe.  I cannot accept these genius credits.

Honey Banana Chocolate Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites

Honey greek yogurt (I used Greek Gods Vanilla Honey - because this stuff is seriously the bomb diggity.)
1 ripe banana
Semi sweet chocolate chips

Spoon yogurt into an ice cube tray.  Add 1 slice banana per cube spot.  (I put them in vertically.)  Top with some melted chocolate.  Freeze.  Eat!

Omgyum.  Desserty and proteiny and banana-y goodness.  I meant to sprinkle some cinnamon on the yogurt/bananas before I put the chocolate on top, because I freaking love Bananas Foster anything, but I forgot and figured the cinnamon would get lost on top of the chocolate.

Try it.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment