Blog of a girl who struggles with her fat ass and the process of it's elimination.

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Plan for This Week

Good morning lovelies!  This week I didn't take my typical Thursday/Friday to plan my meals for the following week, so I didn't go to the grocery store armed with my typical categorized shopping list.  (Yeah, that's how I roll.)  BUT!  I am quite happy with myself because I did pick my breakfast, lunch and dinner meals and had a successful trip to the grocery store.  Did you like the recipes I posted last week?  Let me know!  I need some feedback people!  I know you're reading, blogger tells me so.

Harassment aside, I wasn't successful in working out last week.  Wednesday and Thursday nights I was busy, Monday I didn't feel good, Friday I was exhausted.  But I did work out on Tuesday.  I also meant to work out over the weekend but I seemed busy with other things.  Actually I did paint yesterday, which is a work out in itself.  Saturday night I had a birthday party for myself, so naturally I ate and drank like a woman without a goal.  Well.  We must move on.  Oh, and I should mention, Turbo Jam is pretty awesome.

Anyway, being my birthday week I do have a couple celebratory dinner plans this week, plus this weekend we are going to the Renaissance Festival on my ACTUAL birthday and I plan to eat, drink and be very merry.

Besides birthday goodness, here is the meal plan for this week:

Breakfast
Mini Quiche Muffins

Lunch
Taco Salad made with:
  • Shredded lettuce
  • Ground turkey taco meat
  • Half an avocado
  • Taco cheese
  • Frank's hot sauce
  • Sometimes a crushed up corn tortilla shell
Snacks
Banana
Lunabar

Dinner
Fiesta Lime Chicken - Pinterest recipe

Yummmmm-o.  It's like mexican week at the SWAFA casa.  By the way, mexican food is my absolute favorite.  I could eat it every day.  And so I will, this week!  Now do you want some recipes?  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment